The Territorial Administrative Unit of Şimleu Silvaniei City implements the project “Tourist Information and Promotion National Center ŞIMLEU SILVANIEI “ – CNIPT, no. 54004. The project runs over a period of 7 months, from June until December 2015. The project if co-financed by EU through the Regional Operational Program 2007-2013, Priority 5 – “Sustainable development and tourism promotion”, Key Area of Intervention 5.3 – “Promoting tourism potential and creating the necessary infrastructure in order to increase Romania’s attractiveness as a tourist destination, “Operation: Creating National Tourist Information and Promotion Centers (CNIPT) and equipping them. Managing Authority for Regional Operational Program 2007-2013 is the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration, and Intermediate Authority is the National Authority for Tourism.
The overall objective of the project is to increase tourism promotion for Şimleu Silvaniei region at national and international level.
The specific objectives of the project CNIPT SIMLEU SILVANIEI are the following:
- Creating the bureau for National Information Centre and Tourism Promotion Şimleu Silvaniei inside Bathory fortress.
- The establishment of an integrated and computerized local tourism offer through the National Centre for Information and Tourist Promotion Şimleu Silvaniei by creating a website to promote tourism products at zonal / regional / national / international level.
- Increasing the number of tourists by tourism potential through regional and national and international tourism market.
- Increased access to tourists information to/through the CNIPT Şimleu Silvaniei through physical and online development and distribution of information and publicity material forms of tourism in the area.
- Maintaining and increasing the number of newly created jobs in urban areas due to tourism development in the area.
Page views: 608